Health impact assessment consulting
Our consulting services include providing technical advice and expertise on health impact assessment (HIA). HIA identifies the potential health impacts of policies, programs and projects and makes evidence informed recommendations to improve decision-making. We specialise in:
- undertaking HIAs
- undertaking health components of integrated Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments (ESHIAs)
- providing technical and peer review of impact assessments
- providing tailored HIA training and technical support
- evaluations of HIAs.
We are experienced in evaluating health programs, planning, and impact assessments. Our capabilities include:
- undertaking program evaluations
- developing program logic and evaluation frameworks
- data collection and analysis
- providing clear information that can inform change.
Capacity building consulting
Our consulting focuses on building the capacity of people and organisations in order to guide and inform change. We are experienced in:
- developing and delivering training programs
- designing projects that develop skills and inform ongoing implementation
- providing mentoring and project support.