Health impact assessment
Ben provides technical advice and expertise on health impact assessments (HIA) through his role at SEaRCH. HIA identifies the potential health impacts of policies, programs and projects and makes evidence informed recommendations to improve decision-making. Ben specialises in:
- undertaking HIAs
- undertaking health components of integrated Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments (ESHIAs)
- providing technical and peer review of impact assessments
- providing tailored HIA training and technical support
- evaluations of HIAs.
Ben has extensive experience in evaluating health programs, planning, and impact assessments. His past work includes:
- undertaking program evaluations
- developing program logic and evaluation frameworks
- data collection and analysis
- providing clear information that can inform change.
Ben, as part of SEaRCH, is available to undertake evaluations related to health, human services and social equity programs and activities.
SEaRCH‘s work focuses on building the capacity of people and organisations in order to guide and inform change. SEaRCH has experience in:
- developing and delivering training programs
- designing projects that develop skills and inform ongoing implementation
- providing mentoring and project support.