Dr Liz Sturgiss and I are guest editing a special issue of the Australian Journal of Primary Health on Equity in Primary Health Care Provision – More than 50 years of the Inverse Care Law.
There’s still time to submit your EOI for inclusion in the special issue, in the form of abstracts are due by 30 March 2022. Full submissions are due by 15th July 2022.
We welcome submissions of primary research as well as commentary and review papers from anywhere in the world. We particularly seek submissions based on:
- Comprehensive primary health care for specific populations, including
– prison populations
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and First Nations
– culturally and linguistically diverse communities
– people living in poverty
– populations experiencing homelessness and unhoused people
– rural and remote health
- Models of care and health services research
- Team based care and exploration of scope of practice
- Policy innovations and funding models
- Community-based responses to the needs of marginalised and oppressed groups
More information on the Australian Journal for Primary Health website.