The special issue will cover a range of topics, including:
- Comprehensive primary health care for specific populations, including
– prison populations
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and First Nations
– culturally and linguistically diverse communities
– people living in poverty
– populations experiencing homelessness and unhoused people
– rural and remote health.
- Models of care and health services research.
- Team based care and exploration of scope of practice.
- Policy innovations and funding models.
- Community-based responses to the needs of marginalised and oppressed groups.
There’s more information on the special issue and the Australian Journal of Primary Health herehttps://www.publish.csiro.au/py/content/CallforPapers#1. Final submissions are due by 15 July 2022 but we’re asking that people submit EOIs in the form of an abstract by 30 March 2022.